Mindset = point of view, philosophy, orientation » experiences from the past, environment, education
Agile Mindset = set of POVs » value, principles, practices from the agile world, to adapt, to learn, to face challenges and to inspect
Manifest = a written statement declaring publicly the intentions, motives or views of its issuer
1. Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
2. Welcome changing requirements, even late in development. Agile processes harness change for the customer’s competitive advantage.
3. Deliver working software frequently, from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, with a preference to the shorter timescale.
4. Business people and developers must work together daily throughout the project.
5. Build projects around motivated individuals. Give them the environment and support they need, and trust them to get the job done.
6. The most efficient and effective method of conveying information to and within a development team is face-to-face conversation.